I am a PhD student in computer science at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I work with Andrew McCallum at the Information Extraction and Synthesis Laboratory (IESL) and Hamed Zamani at the Center for Intelligent Information Retrieval (CIIR). I am broadly interested in natural language processing, information retrieval, and machine learning. My current interests involve dataset construction and maintenance, representation learning for scientific document search and recommendation, and extraction of structured semantic representations of sentences and documents under settings of limited labelled data.
You can view my CV here: link
Or send me an email if you want to speak to me.
- Nov 2021: Have a new pre-print proposing a method for fine-grained document similarities.
- Oct 2021: Had a paper accepted to the NeurIPS 2021 Datasets and Benchmarks track!
- Aug 2021: Had a paper accepted to EMNLP 2021!
- Jun 2021: Had a fantastic time interning at the AI2 Semantic Scholar team over the summer with Tom Hope and Arman Cohan.
- Sep 2020: Had a paper accepted at Findings of EMNLP 2020.
- Sep 2019: Spent a great summer at IBM Research, Almaden working on explainable models for Entity Resolution with Sairam Gurajada, Prithviraj Sen, Kun Qian and Lucian Popa.
- Sep 2019: Had a paper accepted at CoNLL 2019.
- Aug 2019: Presented our paper releasing a dataset of shallow semantic structures for materials science procedural text at the Linguistic Annotation Workshop at ACL 2019.